- Acted for a leading oil company in appealing against a judgment of High Court that had ordered it two hundreds of millions to a distributor;
- Acted for an International Contractor against two subcontractors who had sued to prevent enforcement of a performance bond worth over Kshs 200 Million;
- Acted for a leading Bank in appealing against a judgment of High Court that ordered it to pay a party for damages for loss incurred as a result of an alleged violation of CBK Prudential Guidelines on Anti Money Laundering and Counter-terrorism financing;
- Acted for a leading SACCO in challenging the forfeiture of deposit paid in a transaction for the sale of land worth over Kshs 300 Million;
- Has advised on and acted in several tax disputes both at Tax Appeals Tribunal and in Court
- Was part of the team that acted for a tier two Bank that had been charged with offenses under Proceeds of Crime and Anti-Money Laundering Act;
- Was part of the team that acted for a number of Banks in defending various regulatory claims on alleged failure to comply with CBK Prudential Guidelines and Proceeds of Crime and Anti-Money Laundering Act;
- Has acted in numerous land and environment matters both in court and in National Environment Tribunal.
- Has advised on Public Procurement and acted in several procurement disputes both at the Public Procurement Administrative Review Board and Public-Private Partnerships Petitions Committee.
- Successfully acted for a supplier against the Ministry of Health in a Kshs 1.5 Billion claim for unpaid supplies where the defense of time limitation was successfully defended.
- Has advised a County Government on the functions and roles of a county government in the administration of land and other natural resources within its jurisdiction. As part of this advisory, he was part of the team that defended a county government against a multinational company that had filed a constitutional petitioner to compel a County Government to renew its leases;